Why Use an Agent
To help you SELL your house:
Real Estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®!
In selling your home, a REALTOR® will:
- Compile information about your home that may include the home’s size, type of heating/cooling, schools, and community information, etc.
- Use comparable sales in your area so the right price can be set to sell your home.
- Coordinate and pay for the advertising and marketing of your home, including placing your home in our regional multiple listing service, its public site on the Internet, and REALTOR.COM TM.
- Screen prospective buyers so that only qualified, serious buyers go through your home.
- Free you from showing your home by handling phone inquiries, appointments, and showings.
- Maintain objectivity in the Present offers and advise you on aspects of the sales contract, and negotiate for a better price.
- Write offers, escrow the buyers’ deposit and handle the other documents necessary to bring the home to a successful closing.
- Explain the closing procedure to you.
- Accompany you or attend the closing for you.
To help you BUY a house:
- Provide confidential representation- No buyer should buy a home without being represented
- Show you only homes that meet your criteria, thereby saving you countless hours of hit and miss searching
- Call Sellers for showing appointments and provide easy access to all homes via lockbox key
- Point out the property’s features and potential concerns that most buyers do not see
- Advise Buyer during inspection process and negotiate repairs
- Advise buyer regarding home warranties, insurance, etc.
- Providing financing resources
- Advise and assist you in setting your offer price, and structuring the terms of the offer including closing costs, special stipulations in contract to protect your interests
- Deliver the offer to the listing agent and attempt to be present when the offer is presented to the Seller
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Help you avoid costly home buying mistakes
- Coordinate all the numerous requirements for closing
- It’s FREE