Skip To Content

311 Walnut Ave S , E

Mount Pleasant, TN 38474
  • $300,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 68 Days
  • MLS #: RTC2617967
UPDATED: 35 min ago
$300,000
  • 3
    BEDS
  • N/A
    ACRES
  • 2
    BATHS
  • 1
    1/2 BATHS
  • 1,480
    SQFT
  • $203
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Townhouse
Built:
2023
County:

School Information

Elementary School:

Description

You now have the chance to seize the opportunity of homeownership with just a 1% down payment of the Purchase Price in which the home inspection, termite inspection and appraisal fee are counted toward the 1%. Your conventional loan will be based on 75% of the Purchase Price. The Housing Fund graciously cover the remaining 25% down payment required to make this home yours. Review the attached flyers and youtube link to get more details.

Monthly Payment Calculator



Realtracs Solutions logoProperties marked with the IDX logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Some or all of the listings may not belong to the firm whose website is being visited (Nashville on the Move | Keller Williams® Realty, (615) 425-3600). IDX information © 2024 MTRMLS, Inc. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by the MLS or Nashville on the Move | Keller Williams® Realty. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2024-04-18T16:06:32.983.

Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2024-04-18T16:06:32.983. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Click here for MLS GRID DMCA Notice
www.nashvilleonthemove.com/homes/147444029
Print Image

311 Walnut Ave S , E Mount Pleasant, TN 38474

  • Price: $300,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 68 Days
  • Updated: 35 min ago
  • MLS #: RTC2617967
3
Beds
2
Baths
1
½ Baths
N/A
Acres
1,480
SQFT
$203
$/SQFT
2023
Built
Neighborhood:
None
County:
Maury
Elementary School:
Mt Pleasant Elementary
Middle School:
Mount Pleasant Middle School
High School:
Mt Pleasant High School
Property Description
You now have the chance to seize the opportunity of homeownership with just a 1% down payment of the Purchase Price in which the home inspection, termite inspection and appraisal fee are counted toward the 1%. Your conventional loan will be based on 75% of the Purchase Price. The Housing Fund graciously cover the remaining 25% down payment required to make this home yours. Review the attached flyers and youtube link to get more details.
Exterior Features

Attached Garage YN Yes Carport YN No Construction Materials Aluminum SidingBrick Covered Spaces 1 Garage YN Yes Levels One Parking Features Attached - Front Parking Total 1 View YN No Waterfront YN No

Interior Features

Above Grade Finished Area 1480 Basement Slab Cooling Central Air Cooling YN Yes Fireplace YN No Flooring CarpetVinyl Heating Central Heating YN Yes Main Level Bedrooms 0 Rooms Bedroom 1 (15x11 Walk-In Closet(s)) Bedroom 2 (10x10) Bedroom 3 (10x10) Kitchen (10x9) Living Room (10x11)

Property Features

Association Fee 25 Association Fee Frequency Annually Association YN Yes Building Area Total 1480 Common Interest Condominium New Construction YN No Pool Private YN No Property Attached YN Yes Property Sub Type Townhouse Senior Community YN No Sewer Public Sewer Special Listing Conditions Standard Stories 2 Tax Annual Amount 995 Water Source Public Year Built Details EXIST

Realtracs Solutions logo Offered by Black Haus Realty: 6153006274. Copyright 2024 RealTracs, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed. Listings courtesy of Realtracs MLS as distributed by MLS GRID.


Realtracs Solutions logoProperties marked with the IDX logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Some or all of the listings may not belong to the firm whose website is being visited (Nashville on the Move | Keller Williams® Realty, (615) 425-3600). IDX information © 2024 MTRMLS, Inc. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by the MLS or Nashville on the Move | Keller Williams® Realty. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2024-04-18T16:06:32.983.

Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2024-04-18T16:06:32.983. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Click here for MLS GRID DMCA Notice
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nashville/1280_boomver_1_RTC2617967-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nashville/1280_boomver_1_RTC2617967-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nashville/1280_boomver_1_RTC2617967-1.jpg
Logo
Nashville on the Move | Keller Williams® Realty
4101 Charlotte Ave Suite D160
Nashville TN, 37209