Spring Hill/Thompsons Station Real Estate
Just about 25 miles south of Nashville you will find the towns of Thompsons Station and Spring Hill. If you are looking to settle down amid the rolling hills and countryside of Tennessee then this is the place to start your search. Both towns are rich with history.
Thompson’s Stations is located 25 miles south of Nashville. Edward Swanson founded Thompson’s Station in 1780 but it didn’t gain the name until 1856, when Dr. Elijah Thompson donated the land on which the village was built that the name Thompson’s Station took root.
Spring Hill is located 35 miles south of Nashville. Spring Hill is situated between 2 counties, Williamson and Maury. The battle of Spring Hill took place there in 1864.
The homes in the Thompson’s Station and Spring Hill area range anywhere from $200,000 to well over $1 million. If you are looking to settle down outside of the city but still want the amenities that Nashville has to offer, then start your search here.
- Downtown/Gulch/West End Condos
- 12th South/ Belmont/Hillsboro
- Germantown/Buena Vista
- Green Hills/Forest Hills/Oak Hill
- East Nashville/Inglewood
- Belle Meade/Hillwood/West Meade
- Mount Juliet
- Historic West Town/Nations
- Richland/Sylvan Park
- Hendersonville/Gallatin/ Goodlettsville
- Crieve Hall/Nippers Corner
- Woodbine/Wedgewood Houston
- Spring Hill/Thompsons Station
- Short Sales