Historic West Town/Nations Real Estate
Historic West Town is a neighborhood in West Nashville that was formerly known as “The Nations”. Revitalized, convenient to Interstate 40 and Charlotte Park. Home to quirky shops, restaurants, and venues.
Neighborhoods in and around this area are Sylvan Heights, Sylvan Park, the Nations, Robertson and Urbandale. West Town also boasts the classic suburbs of Hillwood, Belle Meade, West Meade and Charlotte Park.
Homes in this area generally range from the $150,000 to $400,000 range. Whether it is new construction or a home that you want to make your own, this is the perfect place for you to start your search.
- Downtown/Gulch/West End Condos
- 12th South/Belmont/Hillsboro
- Germantown/Buena Vista
- Green Hills/Forest Hills/Oak Hill
- East Nashville/Inglewood
- Belle Meade/Hillwood/West Meade
- Mount Juliet
- Historic West Town/Nations
- Richland/Sylvan Park
- Crieve Hall/Nippers Corner
- Woodbine/Wedgewood Houston
- Spring Hill/Thompsons Station
- Short Sales