- Average Sale Price: $78,739
- Average List Price: $$85,111
- Average Number of Days on the Market: 70
- Cost Per Square Foot: $60
- List to Sale Variance: 7.5%
- Average Sold Per Year: 83
- Average Square Feet: 1,312 (with a 9-month rate of absorption)
- Zip Code: 37210
Most homes in the Woodbine neighborhood in the southeastern region of Nashville are under the $150,000 mark. Anchored by a community center geared toward youth activities such as after school tutoring and English-as-Second-Language camps, Woodbine is an area dominated by the residential sector with a smaller business hub than some of the other neighborhoods. A mix of apartment buildings and row houses exist here but single-family homes predominate.
The social scene in Woodbine is constantly updating. A Farmer’s Market opened here in June 2010 to sell locally grown produce, cheeses, and meat and has become a favorite stop for many of Nashville’s most delicious street food vendors. Cool restaurant and music venue 3rd and Lindsley hosts local acts as well as big names such as Train and Bella Fleck.