We are looking for a personable, organized, go-getter to join our team as Real Estate Assistant.
The Real Estate Assistant organizes and supervises all of the administrative activities that ensure the office is running efficiently. He or she will carry out a range of administrative and real estate related tasks for each agent.
If you or someone you know fits the description below, let us know. Feel free to share this with anyone you know who would be qualified and up for the job. Email cover letter and resume to Leah Perry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage and organize office operations and procedures
- Maintain normal office environment and replenish office supply inventory
- Work with all team agents in overseeing Real Estate. This includes both Seller and Buyer listings, offers and contracts.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Liaise with transaction stakeholders: clients, agents, escrow companies, lenders, and contractors
- Update each agent daily on transactions in process and upcoming deadlines
- Design and implement existing and new office policies / marketing tools
- Show properties to clients
- Attend client inspection meetings
- Will be responsible for knowing RealTracs MLS system
- Problem solving and managing client expectations
- Manage CRM system
- Maintain office equipment
- Responsible for the design, layout and overall appearance of marketing ads, promos, blogs, newsletters, mailouts, etc.
- Maintain Daily Blogs, Twitter, Facebook and any other Social Media
- Manage Weekly and Monthly newsletters/mailouts
- Prepare weekly for closings
- Maintain and keep all databases organized.
- Manage any interns and all their daily/weekly tasks
- Bachelors Degree
- Business Background/Management Skills
- Real Estate experience is recommended
- Experience with office software including: email programs, Microsoft office programs and social media programs
- Experience in customer service, office organization and team management
- 40 hours a week.
- Real Estate License is required. Applicants who don’t have a valid license will be asked to obtain one