Administrative Assistant Position
We are looking for a hard working, organized, go-getter to join our Real Estate team as an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant organizes and assists with all of the administrative activities that ensure the office is running efficiently.
· Problem solving and managing client expectations
· Experience in customer service, office organization and team management
If you feel that you are qualified for the position and would be a great fit for our team here at Nashville On The Move, send your resume and cover letter to Catherine French at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for someone that wants to pursue real estate as a career. This is a position that would teach you how to sell real estate and how to become a real estate professional.
· Walking a Client Through the Home Buying Process
Marketing Intern Position
· Write daily blogs
· Post to social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
· Keep up with social media trends
· Deliver signs and lockboxes to houses as needed
· Keep office stocked with items for client meetings
· Office duties such as recycling and shredding
This internship will cover many different areas and will require an individual who is open to helping out in a number of ways. We are looking for an intern to work 2-4 days a week and around 10-20 hours. Please send all resumes to Catherine French at email@example.com.