Nashville on the Move of Keller Williams® Realty has a solution. We have a new program that allows our clients to buy and secure their new home BEFORE selling their current one. Sound too good to be true? It’s not.
We would like to introduce you to a new way to transition from one home to another! This Program allows you to have an intermediary company buy and secure the home you want, then rent that new home to you until you sell your current house for top dollar. Once your current home is sold, you can then close on the new home for the same negotiated price and terms.
Advantages to using this Program:
• You secure the home you want with a cash offer.
• You make an offer on the house you love (no stressful contingency about your current house selling).
• You move into your new home right away, and you only move ONE time.
• You are out of your current house while it’s on the market, leaving it in showing condition 24/7.
• No rushing around cleaning after your family or pets to prepare for each showing.
• You can make changes to the current house to get it ready for the market while living in your new home.
What’s the Fine Print?
• You must qualify to close on the new house within the next 6 months.
• You must pay a 1% non-refundable security deposit that is credited to the purchase once you close.
• The home must appraise for the purchase price.
• The Contract is still contingent on Inspection. The Buyer pays for the Inspection and chooses if you move forward with the purchase at that point.
• If you don’t close, you lose the deposit, and the intermediary sells the new house to someone else after the 6 month period.
Call your Nashville on the Move Agent today to learn more if this is something that sounds interesting to you.
We would love to help you secure and move into your next home right away!