Our office is hiring! We are looking for a savvy, organized, go-getter to join our Real Estate team as Team Manager. The team manager organizes and supervises all of the administrative activities that ensure the office is running efficiently. The team manager will carry out a range of administrative and real estate related tasks for each agent. If you or someone you know fits the description below, let us know. Feel free to share this with anyone you know who would be qualified and up for the job.
· Manage and organize office operations and procedures
· Maintain normal office environment and replenish office supply inventory
· Manage Real Estate transactions (contract to close) for all team agents
· Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
· Liaise with transaction stakeholders: clients, agents, escrow companies, lenders, and contractors
· Update each agent daily on transactions in process and upcoming deadlines
· Design and implement existing and new office policies /marketing tools
· Periodically show properties to clients
· Attend client inspection meetings
· Will be responsible for knowing RealTracs MLS system
· Problem solving and managing client expectations
· Manage CRM system
· Manage Marketing Assistant and Intern
· Maintain office equipment
· Bachelors Degree
· Business Background/Management Skills
· Real Estate experience is recommended but not required
· Experience with office software including: email programs, Microsoft office programs and social media programs
· Experience in customer service, office organization and team management
o 40 hours a week.
o Office Hours: 8:30-5:30, M-F
o Real Estate License is required. Applicants who don’t have a valid license will be asked to obtain one
If you feel that you are qualified for the position and would be a great fit for our team here at Nashville On The Move, send your resume and cover letter to Leah Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.