Looking for a fun event to check out this weekend? Tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 22, kicks off Nashville’s 1st Annual Whiskey Festival!
The Nashville Whiskey Festival is being sponsored by Midtown Wine & Spirits and will be happening at the War Memorial Auditorium. Tennessee is one of the largest whiskey consuming and producing states in the country, so this event will sure to be popular!
Things you may encounter if you attend tomorrow include:
- -Special tastings through the week leading to the event
- -30+ distilleries & breweries participating
- -Educational seminars put on by master distillers
- -Special VIP hour w/ rare whiskey tasting
- -Cigar kiosk
- -Barrel aged beer
- -Special whiskey cocktail seminar featuring Tim Laird America’s C.E.O.
The event is from noon to 1 p.m. for VIP ticket holders ($125) and 1-5 p.m. for general admission ($75). 10 percent of the proceeds from this event are benefiting the Nashville Clean Water Project. Tickets can be purchased online here or at the TPAC box office.
This festival is, of course, for guests age 21 and older.
For more information, visit www.nashvillewhiskeyfestival.com.