It’s Restaurant Week!!!! Music City has some incredible and unique restaurants that call it home, and each year during this time, independently and locally owned eateries, known as Nashville Originals, band together and offer great deals – for a price that cleverly spell out the current year (this year, look for deals for the price of $20.12!).
- Crow’s Nest – three courses for $20.12
- DrinkHaus – Daily special coffee drink for $2.12 (we’ll take $2 coffee any day!)
- F.Scott’s – three-course dinner for $30.12
- 55 South – three-course dinner for $20.12
- Holland House Bar & Refuge – three dinner menu courses for $30.12
- Puckett’s – three-course meal for $20.12
- PM – three-course dinner for $20.12
- Provence – cup of soup with bread for $2.12 (Again with the $2 thing!)
- Sunset Grill – two-course lunch for $10.12 (wine pairing – $5); three-course dinner for $20.12 (wine pairing – $10)
- The Pineapple Room Restaurant at Cheekwood – lunch for two for $20.12 (includes $12/person gate fee!)
For a complete list of deals at participating restaurants, www.nashvilleoriginals.com.
This year, participating restaurants are as follows:
For this week only, Jan. 16-22, be sure to head to one of the participating restaurants and enjoy their specials. Guests are reminded to make reservations if the restaurant calls for them.