What are you plans to celebrate the three day weekend? Nashville has a lot of events going on! Check out everything on our May calender in addition to these great ways to celebrate and remember the people fighting for our country!
- Spend some time at Fort Campbell. You can tour the camp, see war relics, monuments and aircrafts from our nation’s historic battles from WWI through Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Gaylord Opryland is having a Memorial Day Celebration, celebrate the weekend with a Gospel Music Festival.
- Not into Gospel Music? The Tennessee Renaissance Festival is also happening this weekend!
- The Flatrock Music and Arts Festival will be on Saturday at Coleman Park.
- Jimmy Buffet is back in Nashville. The last time he performed at Bridgestone, the flood waters were rising. But he is back with celebrations happening all over Broadway.
- Wanna check out Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley’s wardrobe from the 2011 CMA’s? You can HERE!
- Maybe you want to spend your memorial day weekend outdoors? How about Percy Priest, Percy Warner or Radnor? More parks on our Nashville Favorite page!
- You could even venture to some of Nashville’s water parks: Wave Country or Nashville Shores.
- Grab a burger at Gabby’s and use a Groupon. Also, donate a dollar for our troops.
Whatever you do, get outside, do something fun and enjoy Monday (good luck with the cicadas too)!