MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. They offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth. The company is currently looking for qualified candidates to represent and promote the sale of telecommunications products and services in the retail channel. They provide a phenomenal base salary, excellent bonus structure, and full range of benefits. If you enjoy interacting with people and understand the importance of building relationships; then this is the job for you.
Carrier Sales Representative
The Carrier Sales Representatives drive Nokia sales within a specific wireless carrier by educating, training and building relationships at all levels. CSRs work in cooperation with Area Sales Managers, Retail Store Managers, Indirect Account Managers and Retail Sales Specialists to align key Nokia sales messages with carrier objectives and revenue drivers. CSRs possess a high level of product knowledge across all Nokia offerings and maintain a similar level of understanding of all carrier related services. CSRs are empowered to exert constructive control and influence over their territories to ensure that activities are concentrated where the highest revenue opportunities lie.
- Maintain superior professionalism defined by communication and organizational skills at the highest level.
- Strong work ethic to balance territory and drive customer objectives.
- Ability to create and perform formal presentations.
- Knowledge of telecom industry and sales experience a plus.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office and internet applications.
Small Business Sales Associate
The Small Business Sales Associate will be responsible for recruiting value added resellers in an assigned market in which they will represent a company specializing in Telecom and IT/Networking products. Their mission is to recruit new resellers and increase awareness of the manufacturer’s small business sales and support program, in addition to driving monthly and quarterly revenue within their given territory. The ideal candidate is creative and effective in managing a large territory, has excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor and ability to quickly capture the reseller’s mindshare and influence them to promote, sell and support the manufacturer’s small business products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 1- 3 years outside sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Sound time management and organization skills
- Small business market networking technology product knowledge preferred
- Experience with IT channel sales is preferred
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
- SalesForce.com experience a plus
MarketSource offers competitive compensation, excellent growth opportunity and comprehensive benefits for full time employees, including medical, dental and vision.