It’s officially the most wonderful time of the year! December is definitely a season to be merry and we can help you put a little more pep in your step and save money with some helpful tips at winterizing your home.
- Replace or clean furnace filters once a month. Dirty filters restrict airflow.
- Winterize your A/C and water lines. Drain any houses and air conditioning pipes. Also, make sure you don’t have excess water pooled in equipment.
- Run ceiling fans in reverse. This will push the warm air down.
- Install storm doors and windows.
- Use caulking or weather striping to seal any gaps.
- Insulate your pipes. This can also help prevent your pipes from freezing.
- Turn your thermostat down when you are not home.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Nashville on the Move!