In order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and promote safety for everyone, a vast majority of Nashville events for August 2020 (and beyond) are cancelled or rescheduled. To check out the scheduled events for August, click here.
Additionally, many local businesses are open and offering pick-up, drive-thru or delivery services (and some restaurants have partial dine-in) to help meet the needs of you and your loved ones during this time of global crisis.
Resources about COVID-19 Locally and Globally:
- Latest Updates from the CDC on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Latest Updates from the WHO on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Nashville Metro’s COVID-19 Response
Virtual/Digital Events & Experiences
- Virtual Events to “Attend” When You Are Self-Distancing
- Virtual Experiences in Nashville
- Virtual Concerts in Nashville
- Belcourt Theatre’s Living Room Film Club
- At-Home Workouts by Local Nashville Studios
- 5 Great Resources for Free Online Classes
- Events to Look Forward to After Quarantine
- 20 Rescheduled Nashville Events for 2020
How to Support Local Businesses:
- COVID-19: What’s Closed + What’s Open
- Nashville Boutiques Offering Online Shopping
- 9 Places to Order Premade Meals in Nashville
- Shop Local – Care Packages to send Loves Ones
- Brunch and Breakfast Carry-Out and Delivery Guide
- Nashville Farmers’ Markets: How to Shop & Support
- Restaurants Offering Delivery, To-Go, & Curbside Pick-Up
- How To Support Local Nashville – Even During the Pandemic
Read more about The Roadmap to Re-Opening Nashville here.
To learn more about COVID-19 & The Real Estate Market, read our blog post here.