NorthWind Partners has been serving the Aviation/Aerospace/Defense & Government Contracting Markets since 2002. NorthWind Partners is a firm of experienced professionals with a long track record of success in executive search. NorthWind is a nimble boutique specializing in performance-driven, retained executive search, for Director to C-level roles and board seats (both formal and advisory), and human capital management consulting, where the firm is sought by companies to provide counsel on issues such as succession planning, organizational assessment/integration/restructuring, training, leadership development, marketplace competitive intelligence, compensation benchmarking, and confidential indirect reference evaluation. For more on the Firm, Services & Solutions, Board of Advisors, and other information, please go to www.northwind-partners.com.
NorthWind is seeking a professional Executive Assistant/Office Manager to help support their corporate office and staff located in Cool Springs as well as their remote colleagues. The ideal candidate will poses a professional demeanor along with advanced office skills and technical aptitude. The Office Manager is also responsible for providing executive-level administrative support for the three Managing Partners. The role requires the ability to independently manage the daily operations, functions and supervision of the facilities. This engaging opportunity will interface with clients, candidates, and vendors on a daily bases.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Act as the Project Coordinator for all retained search projects and handle all administrative/operational details of our engagements
- Budget management and accountability for Franklin corporate office budget
- Oversees building and facility related functions including policies and budgets.
- Develops and supervises programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment.
- Responsible for overseeing internal office moves, space planning, and furniture purchases.
- Coordinates company events, including but not limited to planning space, comparing and negotiating prices, choosing vendors, coordinating logistics, etc.
- Overall vendor management responsibility, including selection, management, etc.
- Works independently to manage executive level meetings, calendar and documents; travel logistics and professional correspondence.
- Managing additional responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field and/or experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience managing complex travel schedules and agendas
- Proven ability to effectively and professionally interact with client executives from large organizations
- Proven ability to work effectively in dynamic environment with changing priorities; supporting multiple executives and responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 7.0 products, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required (skills test will be administered); technologically savvy and strong proficiency with all types of internet technologies
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with integrity
- Strong ethical standards and background required
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision to multi-task, with strong attention to detail and exceptional time management skills
- Excellent professional level verbal and written communication skills required
- Friendly and professional appearance and demeanor required with positive attitude and willingness to lead and partner with other staff members; while exceeding expectations in supporting team objectives