You may be wondering – what can Nashville on the Move do for you, for free? Our Team is dedicated to providing excellent, expert services to every client, during every step of the real estate buying, selling, or investing process. Below are many of the things we provide to clients for free!
1. Home Valuation: Through an in-home valuation, we can give you a very accurate estimate of what your home is worth, and if and when you’re ready to list it for sale, we can offer the best advice on Listing Price to get you the maximum return on your home, and ensure that it sells in a timely manner according to the area trends.
2. Renovation Consultations: To enhance your current home, or a property you’re planning to list for sale, we can offer expert advice on what renovations you need to do (and don’t need to do) for your specific property, all with the goal to get you the maximum Return on Investment. We can also connect you with our preferred, tried-and-true experts in the area to complete your project – no matter how big or small – for the best price and quality.
3. Vendors: We can recommend any and all Vendors you may need to improve and maintain your home. From Alarms/Security Systems to Window Treatments, and everything in between, we have a tried-and-true expert in the area to recommend who can do the job for you.
4. Property Tax Bill Advice or Explanations: If you have a question about your Tax Bill, we can help. Is the Tax Bill too high? Do you need to pay this or does your lender? Is this tax value indicative of your home’s value? Can you lower your Tax Bill? We can also recommend Accountants, Lenders, etc.
5. Advice on Refinancing: Should you Refinance your home? We can help you weigh the pros and cons of this to bring you to the best decision for your and your family.
6. Our Website is the Best Way to Search for Homes in Middle Tennessee: Our website offers real time data that updates as new homes come on the market, prices change, or as homes go under contract.
It also provides:
Instant Email Alerts – Set up Alerts for New Homes on the Market.
Find Your Homes Value – Instantly get a Comparative Market Analysis.
Map Search – Draw your search parameters to hone in on a specific area.
Neighborhood Search – Search the most popular areas of Nashville.
Foreclosures/Short Sales – Take advantage of these deals.
Talk to your Nashville on the Move Agent today for the best expert advice. Our Team is here to help!
Written by Director of Marketing & Public Relations, Suzanne Fletcher