This week’s featured Best Nashville Neighborhood is Bellevue.
- Average Days on Market: 88
- Average Sale Price: $245, 727
- Average List Price:
- Average Price Per Square Foot: $97
- List-to-Sale Variance: 4.5%
- Average Sold Per Year: 352
- Average Square Feet: 2,510 (with a 10.4-month rate of absorption)
- Average Days on Market: 85
- Average Sale Price:
- Average List Price: $257, 577
- Average Price Per Square Foot: $79
- List-to-Sale Variance: 5%
- Average Sold Per Year: 130
- Average Square Feet: 1,612 (with a 16.5-month rate of absorption)
Bellevue Zip Code: 37221
Bellevue is most easily described as a neighborhood clad with rolling green hills and a beautiful suburban setting. It can be found 13 miles southwest of the heart of Nashville. This area is bordered by the Cumberland River and the scenic Natchez Trace Parkway and is a relatively new suburb of Nashville. The neighborhood was officially established in the 1950s and has a cohesive mix of architecture styles. Home construction dates range from the 1950s to the 1990s with new construction springing up sporadically today.
A great asset to this area is the affordability of homes; most are attainable for under $300,000. The crown jewel attraction in Bellevue is the Nashville landmark known as Loveless Café. Loveless is a destination for celebrities, world travelers and locals alike who come for its famed biscuits and southern fried chicken. Another popular spot among the locals is Antonio’s, where waiters are known to serve customers in tuxedos! The popular restaurant boasts an extensive wine list and a detailed menu of Northern Italy’s most loved dishes.
Nearby those eateries, you can find Edwin Warner Park. The park offers a place of recreation as well as education at its on-campus Natural History Museum. Red Caboose Park is a favorite among children in the area and includes a swing set, nature trails and a huge red caboose for kids to climb on and play in. Bellevue has an abundance of charm and endless attractions for residents and travelers to enjoy.