TravelandLeisure.com had a poll this summer, asking its readers to rank 35 U.S. cities on their culture, shopping, restaurants, nightlife and more. Nashville was included in their list of cities and the results are in! Data was collected from the perspectives of both visitors and residents of each city.
Nashville is a huge tourist city with over 10 million visitors each year, so here are categories in which our visitors rated Music City, U.S.A as a Top Ten city:
- #3 City with Friendly People
- #4 City for Barbeque
- #5 City for great Antique Stores
- #6 City for Safety
- #6 City for Vintage Shops and Flea Markets
- #6 City to Visit in the Fall
- #7 City for Hamburgers
- #7 City for an exciting Singles and Bar Scene
- #7 City for a Wild Weekend
- #9 City for Business Hotels
#1 City with Affordable Hotels
#1 City for Live Music/Concerts and Bands
#1 City for an Affordable Getaway
Tune in tomorrow to see how your fellow Nashvillian’s ranked their home city!