Are you a 12th south fan? Of course you are, everyone is! Have you ever walked down 12th and been blown away at the array of shops, food and unique finds? So have we! I’m here to tell you my personal favorites and show you how a day on 12th can quickly make you a raving fan!
- Hungry? Stop by my favorite burger joint, Burger UP. I am a creature of habit so I always get the turkey burger with their phenomenal truffle fries. Check it out
- After you grab a bite to eat, you’re going to want something sweet. That’s where Las Paletas comes in. Stop in for a wide array of unique Mexican popsicles to satisfy that sweet tooth. Check it out
- Take a walk down to White’s Mercantile and enjoy some leisurely shopping while taking in dozens of unique Nashville finds. Shop here
- Reese Witherspoon, a native Nashvillian, has a boutique that just reeks of Southern charm. If you want to look as “pretty as a picnic,” check it out.
- For a cocktail that is so fresh, it will blow your mind, stop by Bartaco and order a margarita! You won’t be sorry! Sip it here
ENJOY YOUR DAY ON 12TH SOUTH!